Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Big win!!!- I added more layers of Oreos though, in between each liquid layer. I brought this to my work party of about 25 people and it was gone in 20 minutes! People loved it!

Banana Cream Poke Cake
Banana Cream Poke Cake

Download whole gallery
How to Make Homemade Baked Donuts at TidyMom.net
How to Make Homemade Baked Donuts at TidyMom.net

Download whole gallery
41 Cutest Halloween Food Ideas
41 Cutest Halloween Food Ideas

Download whole gallery
dessert!
dessert!

Download whole gallery
Big win!!!- I added more layers of Oreos though, in between each liquid layer. I brought this to my work party of about 25 people and it was gone in 20 minutes! People loved it!
Big win!!!- I added more layers of Oreos though, in between each liquid layer. I brought this to my work party of about 25 people and it was gone in 20 minutes! People loved it!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment